The Fuel Price Is Going Up Again
Up Up And AWAY
In something of a sad pattern, the petrol price, which recently dropped very so slightly will now be going up.
Yup, it seems the weak Rand and greedy fuel monopoly is hitting us all again and Petrol will soon almost cost an extra R2/ litre and Diesel will cost around R3/ litre more.
Some Quick Fuel Saving Tips
- Avoid unnecessary idling (eg. while waiting). Rather turn the car off
- Check your tyres – flat tyres use more fuel.
- Drive conservatively (you don’t need to be the fastest person on the road)
- Avoid carrying unnecessary weight.
- Remove roof or bicycle racks not in use.
- Use air conditioning sparingly.